Post pics of your customized gauges!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried the blue LED's but I could not see the numbers when it was dusk. They looked great when it was completely dark.

strange, somedays when my windows are fully up and its light out (since my tint is dark it makes the inside darker) i have turn the running lights on and i can see my gauges normally like above^ what leds did you use?

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't remember the brand. Bought them on e-bay 10 for a few dollars

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Don't remember the brand. Bought them on e-bay 10 for a few dollars

That might be where the issue was. Ebay leds don't hold a candle to good quality ones from reputable dealers. Only downfall is a big price difference for quality ones..

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That might be where the issue was. Ebay leds don't hold a candle to good quality ones from reputable dealers. Only downfall is a big price difference for quality ones..

^^right!
i ended up spending about 50 on the cluster and hvac leds, i need to find out the details on all the other bulbs i wanna swap (door control switches, headlight switch, 4x4 lights(194s) glovebox, footwells(194s) and dome and reading lights.)

from superbrightleds.com