Post pics of your customized gauges!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Heres Mine in my Sierra, Its a Denali Cluster

OFF
You must be registered for see images attach

ON

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Escalade with Aztec needles @ night

Stock gauges with Montana needes.

The blue needles are fine during the day, At night, not so much. They need to have the led needle mod. That way I can still dim the reg. bulbs right down till they are almost out, but the needles stay lit.

Both styles need the shafts shortened to work in a GMT400.

Last edited:

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After his, I'd love to have mine done as well, but just the piece for the double din you have. I can just block off the center vent. ;)

Really wasnt that hard to do and yes I thought about putting a double din radio there

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Escalade with Aztec needles @ night

Stock gauges with Montana needes.

The blue needles are fine during the day, At night, not so much. They need to have the led needle mod. That way I can still dim the reg. bulbs right down till they are almost out, but the needles stay lit.

Both styles need the shafts shortened to work in a GMT400.

How did you know what to put the RPMs at when you installed the new sets? My tach needle popped off after hitting a bump hard and i just stuck it a little over 500.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
How did you know what to put the RPMs at when you installed the new sets? My tach needle popped off after hitting a bump hard and i just stuck it a little over 500.

Hooked a diagnostic tach up to it. For the speedo I used an Iphone app called 'HUD Awesome'. Triangulated GPS Heads Up Display. Had to get up to 60 or 70mph, with the gauges in, but no clear plastic cover, then stuck the needle on at the right speed. A PITA to do while driving! Trick was to just stick it on enough so that it stayed in place, but could be removed (while driving!) if it needed re-positioning.
For the other small needles, I took a pic when the truck was running & up to temp. before I took things apart.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Haha in over in Qatar now and all the GOV trucks are kph. Still trying to get used to it haha when I see a sign that days 60, I'm thinking faster than what the limit really is haha