Possible new project coming up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump530

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
right now, there are two 2-door 4wd tahoes sitting at my parents house (which is next door to mine). they are my dad's friends rides for his daughters. i think it was their first vehicles or something like that. one is a 90-93 (havent asked to find out for sure) model that appears to be fully loaded for its day. the other is a 98 sport edition that seems to be fully loaded for its day also. the older one has a bad tranny, and the motor is out on the 98.

i dont think he wants to get rid of either but his wife says he needs too (thats my saving grace right now lmfao). now i just have to convince him to let go of one of them. not sure if/when that will happen, so this post might be useless but i thought i would post it anyways.

ive been wanting to get another vehicle for a hunting rig and ridin around, and this would be perfect. they both have been sitting for a while, and need alot of TLC.

jshawag12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you can get them cheap...these are some of the all time favorite obs....would make for great hunting rigs and one resale