Plug Wire Loom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need the plastic plug wire loom/holder/retainer for the four wires coming out of each side the distributor. It is the 90 degree type that slides on to the metal bracket. I can find 2 and 3 wire ones, but not the 4 wire. Anybody have a part number or better yet a source?

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need the plastic plug wire loom/holder/retainer for the four wires coming out of each side the distributor. It is the 90 degree type that slides on to the metal bracket. I can find 2 and 3 wire ones, but not the 4 wire. Anybody have a part number or better yet a source?
Just the plastic piece? I've always just used zip ties. Run one loosely around all four, then run another one in between the different plug wires around the first. Snug the separators first, then the one around all 4 and snip the tails with side cutters.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Raw,
I'm trying to keep things stock/original looking as possible on truck. But yes, there are other portions of the engine and trans loom I've had to resort to zip ties.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are the "straight on" type of retainers. I'm looking for the 4 wire that attached to the bracket at 90 degrees, like these 3 wire retainers:
https://www.carid.com/acdelco/gm-or...k-plug-wire-holder-mpn-w0133-1799503-acd.html
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-wire-loom-kit-big-block-12495502 part number is available at summit, but this link has better pictures. Looks like they take a while to come in, better order quick

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk