PLEASE help me find mounts for my 4.3L k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lilredk1500

Reaction score
I’ve searched my heart out man...

Thx for the link, however C series mounts are not compatible as far as I know... but prove me wrong!!

Today, I came across this:

https://www.gmfullsize.com/threads/5-7l-4-3l-motor-mounts.108619/

This thread has given me the most hope so far...
Read the first 4 posts, post 4 being the most promising.
Unfortunately, this is only one guy writing a “he said, she said” type a deal...

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve searched my heart out man...

Thx for the link, however C series mounts are not compatible as far as I know... but prove me wrong!!

Today, I came across this:

https://www.gmfullsize.com/threads/5-7l-4-3l-motor-mounts.108619/

This thread has given me the most hope so far...
Read the first 4 posts, post 4 being the most promising.
Unfortunately, this is only one guy writing a “he said, she said” type a deal...

I see what you mean. Damn that's crazy. Glad I got a 350.... that v6 a pain. Well without anybody else's opinion I would have to agree with fabricating something to work. My idea would be a 350 mount. But I didnt realize there different setups for c or k...

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dumb question off subject. So if you wanted to throw in a 350 would you be able to do it or would it be a pain because of the frame?

And no I'm not saying swap your motor I'm just curious on how different the 8 vs 6 set up is

Lilredk1500

Reaction score
I’ve thought about a 350, but I quiet honestly like the 4.3 for what it is. It does what I need it to do for my little truck.
if I wanna go faster, I got a race car.

The framing is compatible. I’ve bin told by two different mechanics that the trani will and won’t bolt up to a 350.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve thought about a 350, but I quiet honestly like the 4.3 for what it is. It does what I need it to do for my little truck.
if I wanna go faster, I got a race car.

The framing is compatible. I’ve bin told by two different mechanics that the trani will and won’t bolt up to a 350.

Ok friend of mine has a 93 v6 c1500. He was thinking about swapping a v8 into it. I was just curious. 2wd btw

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you know anyone that you can recommend on this forum that I could send a PM to about this ordeal??

Not off the top of my head sorry. Most of the guys I've ran into got v8s.. but you could always chime in on different threads. Eventually you'll draw attention lol. Sometimes I'll ask something on stupid engines thread or anything that my question could technically fall into.