PLASTIC DIP PICS ON INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR LETS SEE THEM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
LOOKING TO DO SOME PLASTIC DIP ON MY GRILL AND SOME INTERIOR PARTS WANTED TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

Kirsh

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

JohnBravo

Reaction score
Kirsh, that looks amazing! Did you do that upholstery (wrapped/stitched dash and interior panels) yourself?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

This looks great. Also neat to see someone else using DLS sound equipment. I use their Reference series speakers for the mids and highs in my red truck. Good stuff! Never seen anyone else using them here in the USA at all.

Kirsh

Reaction score
Kirsh, that looks amazing! Did you do that upholstery (wrapped/stitched dash and interior panels) yourself?

Tnx! No, i complete disassembly all interior parts, plastic goes to repaint and all leather was changed in special studio.

This looks great. Also neat to see someone else using DLS sound equipment. I use their Reference series speakers for the mids and highs in my red truck. Good stuff! Never seen anyone else using them here in the USA at all.

This is just subwoofer, it came from my old car, there was dls 6RA LE or smth like this :) and 4 way dls amp. In my truck i use Kicx parts on front.
And yeah, you right - you see DLS now because i'm from Russia :)