Planning on doing things with my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would love to see it when it is installed.
Patience is a virtue. I'm actually waiting for my cousin to finish gluing it to the inserts that I bought from LMC. Add the uppostery shop to try to do my plan of freaking gluing the fabric to the lower panel and leather to the upper but I don't know if that plan will work.. And to be honest when I looked at the panels from LMC truck they look nice but they're not like the original panels. Also too much damn plastic I would say body by Fisher price lol

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To be honest when I saw the pictures of the embroidery I'm excited as all heck would use the HE double hockey sticks word should I?

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats looking awesome!!! I never would have thought to use a plaid pattern, thanks for the sleepless nights of thinking about it. Lol. PLEASE keep the pics coming.
No problems buddy good news I got the inserts now I gotta find a way to install them on my new door panels and put the new panels on