• TruckChic97

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Livewire903

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Sin

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
at least I wasn't in last place :) lol i was tied for last. How do you guys change color of the whole truck and keep all the body lines looking good? I have PSE adobe photoshop 8,0 and im not real familiar with it at all.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I can't believe I didn't get any votes! I mean, I didn't expect to win, but not one? I thought doing a shortbed would get noticed.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

It wasn't the truck it was the lack of a background image. I loved the obs ralleys on it but the black back drop made it look cartoony. Just givin you my reason. Sorry.

Crewcab Steve.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
It wasn't the truck it was the lack of a background image. I loved the obs ralleys on it but the black back drop made it look cartoony. Just givin you my reason. Sorry.

Crewcab Steve.

Yeah, that's ok. I see what you mean. It's all for fun and learning anyways. I can definitely say that I'm doing better than I was when I first started. Are you going to throw one in next time? I was busy with my truck at the time, and I couldn't find a background with the right kind of feel to it. I'll definitely do better on this next one....

.........if Baron ever gets it started. :rofl:

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Hahhha. I thought yours looked pretty go along with that hoe you own:D as far as an entry next round I'm not sure I don't have PS and money is super tight rigjt now so I will look into free options and see what I can come up with.

I did something with standard paint not bad but could be way better.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for photo ******* on the voting thread just showing why I didn't enter :D

Crewcab Steve.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Sooooooooooooo Mean Green - when do you think you'll be choosing another pic? :leghump: