PhotoShop Contest #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlaskanTrucker379

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I just learned some new tips. Ive always used the magnetic lasso tool, and then just adjusted the color of my selection. I am also self taught.

This contest is so much fun, Cant get over how good some of the shops are.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
For a good two years I used nothing but the regular lasso tool. I never wanted to learn the pen tool because "There had to be an easier way!". Boy was I wrong.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Man, I had MAJOR issues with this one. Just couldn't seem to get clean lines. I was trying to do a touring/Le Mans race car style, but didn't get as much as I wanted. I'll see if I can get some more, but this will have to do for now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I couldnt get any of the elements I wanted to look right. I had a widebody GT3 car set up but it looked horrible.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I couldnt get any of the elements I wanted to look right. I had a widebody GT3 car set up but it looked horrible.

When I first saw the car my first thought was "wide body kit" but ultimately I figured I wouldnt have enough time.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-