photo shop please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can you make my grill black and put black 20's or 22s with a chrome lip?

Attachments

• 100_3903.jpg
    100_3903.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_3900.jpg
    100_3900.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_3895.jpg
    100_3895.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_3901.jpg
    100_3901.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 5

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a quick one of the grille, I'm gonna need some higher res and non blurry pictures to make it look anywheres close to realistic though!

You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Here's a quick one of the grille, I'm gonna need some higher res and non blurry pictures to make it look anywheres close to realistic though!

I'm super tired right now, but if I were to do it, I'd fill the line from the door and front fender as of now, cut a big section of the black with the reflections, and use that as the grill, but after you cut out where the lights and mesh and **** are. So it looks more realistic with reflections. Then go back and erase the filler you put over the line between fender and door. If that makes sense.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm super tired right now, but if I were to do it, I'd fill the line from the door and front fender as of now, cut a big section of the black with the reflections, and use that as the grill, but after you cut out where the lights and mesh and **** are. So it looks more realistic with reflections. Then go back and erase the filler you put over the line between fender and door. If that makes sense.

I see what you're saying, I've used that method before i got the hang of changing the color to black. But that picture is alot blurrier then it looks when you start working with it. I've got the colorchange to black down pat, but with a low contrast/res picture it's hard to make it look realistic. lol

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
The color of his truck may be black, but in pictures, it could be any number of colors from the lighting, surrounding items reflecting, id probably start with a dark blue and change the contrast around. with black you really can only go lighter or darker..

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The color of his truck may be black, but in pictures, it could be any number of colors from the lighting, surrounding items reflecting, id probably start with a dark blue and change the contrast around. with black you really can only go lighter or darker..

Yep you're right on the ball there man! But the way I do it, I use 4-5 different layers of the same object, with several different hues and shades within them to get black to look realistic. It's a little complicated, but with a high res image, it gets pretty good results! Here's a chop i did for a competition a while back, the car started out a stock green ol' continental lol

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep you're right on the ball there man! But the way I do it, I use 4-5 different layers of the same object, with several different hues and shades within them to get black to look realistic. It's a little complicated, but with a high res image, it gets pretty good results! Here's a chop i did for a competition a while back, the car started out a stock green ol' continental lol

damn! take my truck and do it up like that :D lol

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score

Man I wish my dad wouldn't of cleared the Desktop computers Hard Drive, I used to do all of those Photoshopchop.com competitions, I had some awesome chops, I did a lambo, found a lambo from google images with lambo doors, cut the doors off it and used it on the lambo they gave us, painted it yellow. It might even be on my myspace. Ill check.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I bet you guys can't find Every subtle detail on both of these vehicles :)