Period accessories and add ons (early 90's)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I like your current set up!! But like you mentioned what accessories could be added to enhance your ride not necessarily changing out good parts for others which would change your whole look with chrome/brushed wheels etc…

Flatcap

Reaction score
It's always cool to see pictures of these trucks in other parts of the world, thanks for sharing. :)

Truck looks great by the way.

I wonder if a set of the factory black six lug GM center caps and lug covers would fit your current wheels? You'd have to switch to the factory style lug nuts with the external threads for the lug cover to grab, but it looks like they might clear.

For reference, I'm talking about these center caps. GM part number 15635474. They come without emblems new as you can see, but you could have a local sign company print you up something in whatever color or design you want.

You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT - Forgot to mention... The factory lug nuts that go with those are GM part number 09595175, and the lug nut covers are part number 15646250.

DOUBLE EDIT - Those center caps also came in chrome, but I figured that might clash a little with everything else on the truck being blacked out. The chrome caps are part number 15634850.
Thanks a ton for all those part numbers so will look into that! I will definitely be keeping the blacked out look as part of the plans.

Flatcap

Reaction score
Some great ideas gents so thanks very much for posting back! I like the idea of a brushguard/bullbar as it would compliment the roll bar but as far as I know they are not permitted on local vehicles.....however...I have seen quite a few imports with them fitted so could probably tell the coppers they were factory fitted if ever stopped;) An aluminium tool box if also a great shout and could spray it black. @Pinger If yer ever down near Gatehouse, pop in for a brew!

packer0440

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's some of the add-ons my truck had when Grandpa bought it in the 90s. Visor w/factory cab lights, back shade with lit handles, running boards, wood grain trim in interior. Not everyone's favorite but I think they are pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_2145.jpg
    IMG_2145.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2138.jpg
    IMG_2138.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 35

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I don't know how far you want to go with accessories but Lund in the 90s-00s had their catalog for millions of stuff. I had a shed full of accessories in the 2010's, mostly dodge stuff but I felt like I was some dealer for them. Smuggling them out of junkyards for the price at the register :secret:.

Just don't go this far with accessories but you can if you look online

Flatcap

Reaction score
I don't know how far you want to go with accessories but Lund in the 90s-00s had their catalog for millions of stuff. I had a shed full of accessories in the 2010's, mostly dodge stuff but I felt like I was some dealer for them. Smuggling them out of junkyards for the price at the register :secret:.

Just don't go this far with accessories but you can if you look online
Holy cow, that's extreme:Big Laugh: I do however like the side steps!

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some great ideas gents so thanks very much for posting back! I like the idea of a brushguard/bullbar as it would compliment the roll bar but as far as I know they are not permitted on local vehicles.....however...I have seen quite a few imports with them fitted so could probably tell the coppers they were factory fitted if ever stopped;) An aluminium tool box if also a great shout and could spray it black. @Pinger If yer ever down near Gatehouse, pop in for a brew!
Gatehouse of Fleet - in the Borders? You're the guy that moved there recently from England - aren't you? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I didn't like the bull bar so removed it. Sat in the back of my garage doing SFA if you're interested in it.