Period accessories and add ons (early 90's)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flatcap

Reaction score
My old 92 will never be a show pony but in the quest to bring it up to scratch, I am planning to keep it pretty stock apart from those all but vital 4 round things! What I would like to do however, is compliment it with a few tasteful accessories of the time be it KC lights or whatever:cool: I reaching out to you guys across the pond for any thoughts or photo's you may have.
Truck in question:
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Definitely kc lights 2 in the grill area and 2-4 on roll bar could add a bar side steps and a custom tonneau cover that’s cut out for your roll bar would be kool if she sits outside or just to let you have option of not getting stuff wet or be out in the open when happen to be out and about to not be carrying bags around whole time while your lady shops n shops lol!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's always cool to see pictures of these trucks in other parts of the world, thanks for sharing. :)

Truck looks great by the way.

I wonder if a set of the factory black six lug GM center caps and lug covers would fit your current wheels? You'd have to switch to the factory style lug nuts with the external threads for the lug cover to grab, but it looks like they might clear.

For reference, I'm talking about these center caps. GM part number 15635474. They come without emblems new as you can see, but you could have a local sign company print you up something in whatever color or design you want.

EDIT - Forgot to mention... The factory lug nuts that go with those are GM part number 09595175, and the lug nut covers are part number 15646250.

DOUBLE EDIT - Those center caps also came in chrome, but I figured that might clash a little with everything else on the truck being blacked out. The chrome caps are part number 15634850.

Last edited:

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's always cool to see pictures of these trucks in other parts of the world, thanks for sharing. :)
Funny thing is before I noticed anything else that identified UK I guessed as much just by the building.
Truck looks great by the way.

I wonder if a set of the factory black six lug GM center caps and lug covers would fit your current wheels? You'd have to switch to the factory style lug nuts with the external threads for the lug cover to grab, but it looks like they might clear.

For reference, I'm talking about these center caps. GM part number 15635474. They come without emblems new as you can see, but you could have a local sign company print you up something in whatever color or design you want.

EDIT - Forgot to mention... The factory lug nuts that go with those are GM part number 09595175, and the lug nut covers are part number 15646250.
I like the wheels that are on it, but caps would finish them off nicely.

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whenever I think about 90’s period correct, the old cab extender and visor come mind. A visor would look good with your roll bar. Those moulded running boards/flares/ground effects/side skirt deals for some reason were popular, but I could never understand why. So tacky. Speaking of tacky this gem is in the shop right now. This screams 90’s and is on a 1990 454ss.

Attachments

• 6F5F9FB8-496B-4245-928E-10AE43A91143.jpeg
    6F5F9FB8-496B-4245-928E-10AE43A91143.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 35

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I like the murdered out (blacked out) look! I'm not sure if you'll go away from that, but diamond plate accessories were big in the '90's. My '94 at the time had a diamond plate tool box and tailgate cover. Just a thought.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd do KC's on the roll bar, center caps, and level the front. Brush guard, visor, running boards/steps, etc. are all period correct, but not my style. I didn't like them back then either.
Cool truck, especially over there. Like @Pinger I noticed the building first.