Performance advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KamenRider_1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try new tires, air filter, spark plugs and changing oil, then report back! ;)
Yeah yeah laugh it out. I know nothing of these trucks so I asked. I changed out some things before doing the acceleration test like my tires were almost done and would’ve left me stranded doing the 0-60. Oil was okay and the spark plugs have seen better days.

KamenRider_1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you do your 0-60 test?
If you don't know what the engine/trans/gears in the truck are, what are you basing your performance expectations on?
What do you mean by "can't find a cat"?
Some friends and I waited till 2-3am since streets are empty and ran a couple passes to see how it went before leaving. Best time I got was 10.3

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah laugh it out. I know nothing of these trucks so I asked. I changed out some things before doing the acceleration test like my tires were almost done and would’ve left me stranded doing the 0-60. Oil was okay and the spark plugs have seen better days.
Just bust’n and having fun. I would’ve said the same to a friend. And as I pointed out, your truck seems fine.

KamenRider_1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bust’n and having fun. I would’ve said the same to a friend. And as I pointed out, your truck seems fine.
I’m still a noob with this truck. It’s my first V8 and I guess I’m gonna have fun with it until the engine blows up or something :D