Passenger tire rubs but not driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So today i got my truck back from getting dropped. It has 5/8 supposibly. 2"spindle 3" spring, 6" flip kit and 2" hangers. It sits perfect, BUT the damn passenger side tire stickes out and the fender rides it but the driver is tucked behind the fender. Is there something unadjusted here or should i go buy some damn rubber band tires?

Heres a pick its a 1990 gmc c1500 4.3L tbi 2wd
You must be registered for see images

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
You are talking about the front tires? I wonder if there is an aftermarket rotor on one side with a thicker hub face than the OE.... ?

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes front tires, i have afterMarket rotors on both sides. It is possible but i doubt thats the issue ive had them on for a few months. It did pull a little to the right before so maybe it is out of alignment and thats what it needs to set the tire back straight so it wont rub?

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
You are talking about the front tires? I wonder if there is an aftermarket rotor on one side with a thicker hub face than the OE.... ?

I would think that would be fairly tightly controlled in order for it to be labeled as a correct part for the truck.

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you get a pick of em and explain to me what to do? Im teying to find it online but all i see is stuff for cars and kits. Do i have to buy a special tool or is it something you just tighten and loosen with a regular wrench or socket?