Paint Scheem Ideas

What paint scheme should I go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
neither did I
You must be registered for see images attach

[I

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
my doors were removed for color change.. since i asked him to change the pins/bushings.

all of your options seem like good ones... the easiest would be to repaint OEM color. But if you're feeling adventurous, do a color change :)

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
i would do a charcoal grey with the factory red ,like all grey with that red as a pinstripe or just as a lower color or even grey with that color as ss stripes up the cowl hood.

or even victory red base color would go with that interior.

where are you in wi again, i have the spring compressor to take the doors off, if you are not all that far away i could give you a hand with it.

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
i would do a charcoal grey with the factory red ,like all grey with that red as a pinstripe or just as a lower color or even grey with that color as ss stripes up the cowl hood.

or even victory red base color would go with that interior.

where are you in wi again, i have the spring compressor to take the doors off, if you are not all that far away i could give you a hand with it.

Menomonee Falls, and my driver's door is sagging quite badly, so a pin and bushing change wouldn't kill me.. but I also have the wiring (both factory and for the mirrors) running through there to complicate the process

pay no attenetion to the ****** lookin door panel

if you think yours is bad, you have no idea... I have sheet metal screw of at least 3 different types holding mine on.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
mirror wiring is the only issue, wouldn't be a half bad idea to make it so the wiring could be disconnected in the jam like the rest of the wiring, i'll have to look to see what i have for plugs to do that.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
mirror wiring is the only issue, wouldn't be a half bad idea to make it so the wiring could be disconnected in the jam like the rest of the wiring, i'll have to look to see what i have for plugs to do that.

I could pull it out.. its just a pain in the ass to fish it back in and I don't wanna. LOL