Paint Scheem Ideas

What paint scheme should I go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote full color change. But think you should do the jambs and bed. Would just look so much better done right. I also have the maroon exterior with the red interior and I'm planning on a full change, but I have a lot of rust issues to deal with 1st so its gonna be awhile before the budget allows it.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Looking seriously at eastwood's dusk copper. Going single color would be too boring for a lot of colors, but that one, I think that should be fine.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking seriously at eastwood's dusk copper. Going single color would be too boring for a lot of colors, but that one, I think that should be fine.

Nice, looks good. I've always liked coppers and oranges.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
The draw for me is my red interior wouldn't look completely absurd, nor would unpainted inner fenders.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
I think a color change would be too hard and expensive to do. A simple re-paint would be my choice.

cost would be the same regardless of what color I laid down, short of candy or pearl.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
oh there is a difference, black is far cheaper than say the 1995 ford cobra blue i put on my brothers truck

True, but for the paints I'm looking at they're all basically the same price. Realistically I'm looking at a single stage paint. Half the cost of a BC/CC, and realistically for my purposes the result will be the same.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
True, but for the paints I'm looking at they're all basically the same price. Realistically I'm looking at a single stage paint. Half the cost of a BC/CC, and realistically for my purposes the result will be the same.

i used single stage and regret it, it just does not hold up