Our fleet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
THE FLEET IN MY DRIVEWAY:

my truck
You must be registered for see images attach

the old man's astro, my mustang, ex's cobra

little brother's s10 (me in pic tho)

not technically in our driveway but she visits often enough....grandma's blazer....(left to right - me, brother kyle, friend)

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
4x4 :think: naw man it's just a body lift and 2" blocks to compensate for sag.....keys don't really do anything in obs's anyways

here's an updated pic (today)

blue96

HANO Motorsports
Reaction score
Sorry bud, didn't pay any attention to the sticker on the flank lol.. We're thinking about lifting ours about 6". Probably will throw in a new motor/trans will first. That or the red Mustang will get a blower and a six speed first. Or.... It goes 'round and 'round before we start each phase of our projects.

Last edited:

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Sorry bud, didn't pay any attention to the sticker on the flank lol.. We're thinking about lifting ours about 6". Probably will throw in a new motor/trans will first. That or the red Mustang will get a blower and a six speed first. Or.... It goes 'round and 'round before we start each phase of our projects.

6" for sure.....dont know much about the s197 stangs but dont they have 6spd factory?

i do things one at a time to keep me from the "round and round" phases.....i got my mustink lookin/running good to a point that i'm ok with for a while (damn my cosntant need to tweak things) and now i'm going to town with the truck.....i'll get that to a good point and go back to messing with the stang.....so on, so forth

could be a good way to do things....could just be the fact that i can't sit still for more than the amount of time it took to type this out.....either way it works for me :D

blue96

HANO Motorsports
Reaction score
The 05-10 s197s came with either a 5 speed manual or 5 speed auto. The new 5.0 (11-13) comes with the 6 speed as well as every GT500. (2007-2013) Ive wrenched on my sn95 since 2006 to get it this far and I still have a TON of stuff to do. IRS swap, big brakes, more suspension, paint etc