OOBS Rally Wheels with Corvette centercaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
For those who might be interested in doing this, my buddy has these on his square body. The original caps are still intact, he used a pair of right handed tin snips to trim the inside of the Corvette rally cap so it fits tightly over the OE cap. He has had these on his truck for years and always gets alot of comments on them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why did he have to trim? couldn't he just slip them on the wheels and let them lock on the rim as they do on the vettes?

I'm going to do the same on my 4wd if I ever get some 15 inch tires for them.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I like! I have a set of rally's with pooched center caps. Any details or pix of said trimmage?

why did he have to trim? couldn't he just slip them on the wheels and let them lock on the rim as they do on the vettes?

I'm going to do the same on my 4wd if I ever get some 15 inch tires for them.

I'll get some pics of it off and the back of the rally cap where he trimmed it. I don't think the part of the rim where you would snap it on is even close.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I'll get some pics of it off and the back of the rally cap where he trimmed it. I don't think the part of the rim where you would snap it on is even close.
they arent, they dont have a snap part, the OEM caps are bolted on.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
factory truck rallys bolt on but the corvette ones snap on, and from what I've seen it's just the outer edge that locks on the ridge of the rim just like the beauty rings do.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
factory truck rallys bolt on but the corvette ones snap on, and from what I've seen it's just the outer edge that locks on the ridge of the rim just like the beauty rings do.

yea, except rally's are missing the "nubs" for the cap to snap on

trust me, i tried, i have a set of corvette rally's with slicks for my car and a set of truck rally's for my truck, corvette caps dont just snap on.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
here is a look at difference between OOBS rally wheel and Corvette Rally's