OOBS Rally Wheels with Corvette centercaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
maybe so but guys have done it, some said drill 2 holes in em and bolt em on but guys on 67-72 didn't have theirs drilled and they fit on 4x4 rallys.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
maybe so but guys have done it, some said drill 2 holes in em and bolt em on but guys on 67-72 didn't have theirs drilled and they fit on 4x4 rallys.

oh!

maybe they ussed those little clip things you can buy on ebay, they bolt onto the stock spot on the rally and give ya i place to pop the caps on.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
works on 5 lug only, will not work on 6 lug and for $70 I'll run stock 4x4 caps forget that crap.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well...I am going to kind of revive an old thread here.. You guys were looking into putting corvette derby caps on the OOBS truck rallies. Well I did it! The guy who posted above me complained about the 70 bucks for them adapters.. well yeah it is kind of expensive, but I bought them anyways cuz I wanted corvette rally derby caps soo bad on my truck rallies! anyways.. here is what I bought>http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-GMC-RALLY-WHEEL-SOMBRERO-CENTER-CAP-ADAPTER-KIT-/220925693969
70 bucks out the door. They came with 12 pieces.. so 3 adapters per rim which is plenty fine. even came with new bolts/ lock washers which was really nice. I figured maybe they would not hold up very well.. figured they were made out of some cheap metal, but there not. Very nicely made. Only thing I have to say that sucks about buying these adapters/ derby caps.. is I had to buy shorter lugnuts because mine were too long. anyways.. If you are wanting to put the derby caps on your old school truck rallies.. I highly recommend the 70 dollar adapters.. because to me.. for a bolt on and go 70 custom addition.. only pocket change lol anyways.. here is a few pics I just took in the A.M. after I got off work. Highly recommend and the center caps are very sturdy!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh by the way.. I also ran the 15x8 corvette rally trim rings due to the fact I think they look alot better then the truck rally rings.