One of my tool chests and tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
i wonder how many car shows you had to go to to get that many stickers haha jk. And i agree about keeping ur tools organized, i let my lil brother borrow a socket and next u know i had my whole box scattered accross the shop

Those stickers are from a local car show at Lane Automotive. It's huge and the vendors are generous.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
i have the toolbox in my bed completely covered. when i went to the good guys show we had all kinds of venders just handing bags full of stickers, sunglasses, footballs, shirts, etc.

Reaction score
i have the toolbox in my bed completely covered. when i went to the good guys show we had all kinds of venders just handing bags full of stickers, sunglasses, footballs, shirts, etc.

I know, they give you all kinds of stuff!! I went with my gf and her daughter, they gave me all the stuff they got. I loaded up!

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Ok ya got me on that one, can't say I've ever used one.

Oh man if you ever use one then you'll never get out a wrench again to pull the belt. It is a long, offset bar that requires little to no effort to hold the tensioner back while you remove/replace the belt. A 4 year old could it. I got spoiled on them.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Oh man if you ever use one then you'll never get out a wrench again to pull the belt. It is a long, offset bar that requires little to no effort to hold the tensioner back while you remove/replace the belt. A 4 year old could it. I got spoiled on them.

I just used a socket with a breaker bar. I'm just working with a standard 211 pc set, along with some random tools I've picked up here and there, breaker bar, vice-grips, wire strippers....that sort of thing. Here's my set.
You must be registered for see images

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

X2. Had always used standard wrenches or sockets to move the tensioner pulleys. I ended up picking up one of these at HF for like $4 because I thought "well, it can't be worse than using a standard wrench". I suppose if you have a long breaker bar it's the same thing, but the belt tool is a flat bar so it fit's a little easier in tight spots. If I'm helping someone do belts now I make them buy one or bring my own.