Oil coming from intake manifold bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gary locklin

Reaction score
The equivalent of shutting someone up who has contributed literally nothing to this entire thread. But then wants to jump in like a drama queen with his worthless two cents. Take that weak ass Jerry Springer hoe **** somewhere else old man. As for your dickriding cheerleading ***** ass, I already told you to **** off once before. I ain't here to listen to 2 whiny ass faggots who have nothing better to do than troll people's posts just to be a ******* ********. I asked a legitimate question, and if u don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, then mind your business and keep on pushing. People like you old bitter pieces of **** should've killed your ************* selves and saved your wasted oxygen for the rest of us. Thank you very little, and **** you very much
Well Merry xmas to you all

Derick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set of those edelbrock valve covers to.
You must be registered for see images attach

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Thanks. Wish I had tried it that way. Got it all back except for one 2wire connector near turn switch wiring. Also 2 single connectors outside firewall just as it comes out Cant find mating connectors. Got everything working and driving. Had to learn about plastic welding to complete the job. Thank you for the help. Happy holidays

You are welcome Enjoy your holiday.

Mark Gilbert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe I am wrong, but do you have 2 PCV valves on the engine? I was under the impression that you should only have 1 and the other side be a filtered breather. My logic is that the breather side allows filtered air into the crankcase and the PCV side applies vacuum and pulls it into the engine to burn. If you are putting the crankcase under vacuum from both sides I would think you are being hard on the seals and more likely to cause a oil leak, although that location would be pretty low on my expectations...