OBS; 96 Ext.Cab Wheel Question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CokeZero

Reaction score
Yeah but I'm eventually gonna bag it. I bag all my trucks. But I just wanted to put some big wheels on it to roll around on for a while before I bag it. So I don't wanna do a suspension lift. I've been told a cheap 3" body lift can make it fit 35s

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think 33's are the biggest you could run with a 3" body lift considering there are no tbars to crank otherwise the 35's will rub unless you trim the hell out of it.. :superhack:

CokeZero

Reaction score
Well I'm fine with 33s. Like I said, Its just something different untill I get around to bagging it.

Anyone ever load a 4wheeler/streetbike into the bed of a truck while its on 33s or bigger? lol

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I load my dirt bike in my 4x4 with 6 inch lift 3 inch body and 35s.. I have a big ditch in front of my house so that helps. but with some ramps a 2wd on 33s should be pretty easy.

CokeZero

Reaction score
I sat them up, its like atleast 45degrees. Loading on a trailer is cake. Never done one in the bed though, pretty nervous lol (2007 street bike)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
get longer ramps, if you already dont like the angle i deff sugest not lifting it that would make it worse

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
or just get 3 other guys and pick the bike up and load it in they're really not that heavy with four guys. I did that with my newest bike when i picked it up and we only had three guys total.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why put a body lift on it if your just gonna take it off and bag it. wast of money! IMO

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but lifting an 850lb piece of 2-wheel iron into the back of a pickup where the tailgate is higher than my waist isn't my idea of fun. Last time I actually put my bike back there I cheated and used a motorcycle lift :D

If you want a quick lift for your front end and will be lowering it here soon, just get a pre-runner kit for the meantime, most often it levels the vehicle out.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but lifting an 850lb piece of 2-wheel iron into the back of a pickup where the tailgate is higher than my waist isn't my idea of fun.
Lol oh man up :idiot:
But yea if your gonna be bagging it why spend 200 bucks on a lift?