OBS; 96 Ext.Cab Wheel Question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yes I R Lazee and paranoid when it comes to putting my 1978 Honda CB750K Cafe bike anywhere that it has to leave the ground. Using ramps is NOT fun, unless you like bulleting up the ramp(to keep balance) and then slamming on brakes before being propelled over the cab. Reminds me of something you'd see on Jackass.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Using ramps is NOT fun, unless you like bulleting up the ramp(to keep balance) and then slamming on brakes before being propelled over the cab. Reminds me of something you'd see on Jackass.

:lol: I hate using ramps to load anything into a truck bed period. I load my dirtbike by myself no problem, just lift the front tire up onto the tailgate, and pick the rear end up and push er on in! :D

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Now I can do that with any of my dirt bikes....but they don't weigh nearly a half ton. I can't even PICK UP the front of my 750....and lifting the rear is a workout, lol.