Nooo!! They cant stop making the dick cepek 6.5" lift! I dont have mine yet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxakabill

Reaction score
I found this :http://www.performancelifts.com/cgi-bin/cart/DC20-1006.html

"As of October 1, 2011, the production of Dick Cepek products has come to an end. There is ZERO inventory available. This item is no longer available for purchase. If you would like a recommendation on an alternative manufacturers product we would be happy to assist you. Please click on the "ask a question" link located at the very top of this product page. "

Not sure what I should do at this point, I'm still getting the money together to buy one. I saw some on ebay, how long do you think those will last?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Better get on those ebay ones. Soon as this gets out, they're gonna be gone!

I highly doubt it, most people these days that are lifting these trucks are high school kids that just want big tires. Most high school kids either go to 4wp's and get whatever they tell them to or just get the cheapest they can (rcx) and be done with it.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
dirtyhick how rude of you, ahaah. Or they just SAS their 2500's to look cool :p.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ebay sellers don't maintain inventory or keep track of manufacturer inventory. I guarantee none of them have the kit in stock.