Nooo!! They cant stop making the dick cepek 6.5" lift! I dont have mine yet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I guess I need to collect my pennies quicker than I have been. This is the best 6" lift out there, correct? Should I be looking in another direction?

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does seem to be the best lift out there, yes, based on the years and years I have read about it. I think it is mostly because it is a full 6" drop kit and doesn't rely on torsion bar crank like the others to reach full height.

You can save faster, but if its out of stock and not in manufacturing, your best bet is to keep a close eye on eBay for an old overstock.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does seem to be the best lift out there, yes, based on the years and years I have read about it. I think it is mostly because it is a full 6" drop kit and doesn't rely on torsion bar crank like the others to reach full height.

x10000000. Everyone loves the cepek because you can crank to 8" with good angles. IMO all the lifts are fine and all have their pros and cons like the cepek but the 6.5" diff drop you get from the cepek is what leads most people to thinking it's the best. Unless your going to beat the piss out of your truck most other lifts will suit your truck for it's purpose.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Everybody buys the stage 1 kit, while the "best" kit is the stage 2. Not a huge difference but just to clarify a little.