New York roll call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whyteboy97

Reaction score
IM here on long island. got a k1500 burb and pickup. im over in bayshore

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here about 45 minutes away from Albany ... with an unfinished truck in pieces haha

whyteboy97

Reaction score
you guys upstate got awesome 4wheel spots i bet compared to long island. i go wheeling when i go up to my family house up by roscoe.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you guys upstate got awesome 4wheel spots i bet compared to long island. i go wheeling when i go up to my family house up by roscoe.

Sadly, its getting harder and harder to really do any good offroading due to city people buying and posting land and people not wanting that stuff around where I am. Within the last few years, two major offroading events are shutdown because of the hassle. Anymore, people are ***** regardless if they have a reason to be or not!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
He's right! Out this way you have to have your own property to do any wheeling. I'm lucky enough to take an hour drive to my brother in law's once in a while to do some trail riding

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys, but this snow has been making the daily commute a 4 wheelin adventure lately. Haven't seen a plow truck make a difference. was like an obstacle course the other night.

what are you guys getting snow wise?

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We have about ten or so inches of powder in my town. There has been lots of accidents and roads haven't been great but I yet to use 4x4 like everyone else.