New Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck is soo damn fine it's on a level on it's own, but the CC definitely was to. Hate to see it go. I'm sure it's quite the difference in driving the 2.

-Pics of said digital air zenith gauges?
-Also, what is that fabric on the interior door panel, the black that surrounds the door handle and runs along the panel armrest? I would love to do something similar on mine. Wondering how difficult it is to install.
-How do you plan on installing the Double Din. I am looking at doing a DD or a 1DIN that flips out and looks like a DD. Any major advantages of a DD over what I'm talking about?

Congrats on the new truck man. I have one suggestion. Fully painted NBS rear bumper :rocking:

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Double din will have a much cleaner look to it hands down...a audio shop here in Houston said they would only charge me $80 to modify my dash to fit a double din

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:hmm: okay I'll have to check into that. I originally got turned off to it because I couldn't re-mold the dash myself and mainly, I sure as hell aint re locating my HVAC controls into my glove box or none of that BS...

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
:hmm: okay I'll have to check into that. I originally got turned off to it because I couldn't re-mold the dash myself and mainly, I sure as hell aint re locating my HVAC controls into my glove box or none of that BS...

haha ya just look into it G

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I love your truck.
Due to the fact that I can't leave things well enough alone, the only additions I would do, would be a rear disc conversion, & match the carpet on the doors to the carpet on the floor. Just my 2c, which is worth about a penny.
Really nice truck!

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Nice to see it back Corey. You FINALLY done swapping trucks ??? REALLY??? Also Did you get the 22's with it ?

nope. My buddy is a distributor for Boss wheels so 2 22s wont too bad so Im not worried about it.

That truck is soo damn fine it's on a level on it's own, but the CC definitely was to. Hate to see it go. I'm sure it's quite the difference in driving the 2.

-Pics of said digital air zenith gauges?
-Also, what is that fabric on the interior door panel, the black that surrounds the door handle and runs along the panel armrest? I would love to do something similar on mine. Wondering how difficult it is to install.
-How do you plan on installing the Double Din. I am looking at doing a DD or a 1DIN that flips out and looks like a DD. Any major advantages of a DD over what I'm talking about?

Congrats on the new truck man. I have one suggestion. Fully painted NBS rear bumper :rocking:

Those are suede inserts on the door panels.
here is a pic of the gauges when I had them in my trailblazer
You must be registered for see images attach

Double din will have a much cleaner look to it hands down...a audio shop here in Houston said they would only charge me $80 to modify my dash to fit a double din

Ive already done one so I already have kind of an idea what Im going to do!

I love your truck.
Due to the fact that I can't leave things well enough alone, the only additions I would do, would be a rear disc conversion, & match the carpet on the doors to the carpet on the floor. Just my 2c, which is worth about a penny.
Really nice truck!

both of those things are on the list, especially the rear disc conversion