New Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that looks sick with the steelies and whites. thats all im gonna run when i get a fs and what im switching to on my s10.
got anymore pics of it on steelies?

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should do this!

You must be registered for see images attach

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably the only reason I like winter ...I love rockin the steels and whites haha

Im getting chrome lugs tomorrow

I gotta say I love the steelies and white walls, but I'd paint the wheels red and get some moonie center caps!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
That truck is soo damn fine it's on a level on it's own, but the CC definitely was to. Hate to see it go. I'm sure it's quite the difference in driving the 2.

-Pics of said digital air zenith gauges?
-Also, what is that fabric on the interior door panel, the black that surrounds the door handle and runs along the panel armrest? I would love to do something similar on mine. Wondering how difficult it is to install.
-How do you plan on installing the Double Din. I am looking at doing a DD or a 1DIN that flips out and looks like a DD. Any major advantages of a DD over what I'm talking about?

Congrats on the new truck man. I have one suggestion. Fully painted NBS rear bumper :rocking:

Just curious. whats double dins ?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Double Din is the larger radios, like the larger GPS units in the new vehicles.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
so where would you put a DD in a 88-94 truck, just curious cause ive been wanting to do that for while. Ive seen on that search and restore show, they have a bigger dash kit, but ive never seen those anywhere...

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ in an 88-94 you would either extend the stock radio housing, or you would have to put where the vents and equilizer are stock

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
You should do this!

body drop will happen and stock front end is still a toss up. Somedays I like the denali clip and some days I hate it. I think when I get it all colormatched, ill like it more

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still say I really like your front clip with the 03+ gmc bumper, if I could find one for cheap I would swap out the bumper on my DD.