New Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am thinking about swapping to that on my daily, I really like it better than my current 99-02 style bumper.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Oh hey look who is back!

Not much has changed except the 20s up front which will be getting swapped out for 22s, the bedliner, and the blue fogs.

Ive got a couple changes I want to make but Im going to keep it as clean as possible.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh hey look who is back!

Not much has changed except the 20s up front which will be getting swapped out for 22s, the bedliner, and the blue fogs.

Ive got a couple changes I want to make but Im going to keep it as clean as possible.

Nice to see it back again man! And agreed, get a 22 back up front ASAP! haha
--Josh

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like that.. its clean an simple.. im not big on all out over done bagged trucks.. i would keep that and pimp the hell out of it lol..

do you have all 4 matching rims? if you plan to change them i would take the ones you have. i need a set of 20's my truck is on the ground and have a hard time driving it some places..

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
they are the same wheels...just the fronts are 20s now...ill probably keep them and use them for spares for right now

Ive got this bad boy all polished up and ready to go on tomorrow!