New Tailights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
lol i cant decide between roll pan or colormatched nbs bumper so i just leave it alone

NBS colormatched FOR SURE!!! That would look sick, especially if you left the pads black to match the wheels/rest of the truck.

IMO:
Lifted=Bumper
Lowered=Bumper or rollpan
SUV=Bumper (because with the size of the back, it just looks funny and flat without the bumper.)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
No wire mods at all both sets i had were LED and plugged right into the factory plug. beats the **** out of replacing the light boards all the time. Got my 3rd brake light on my 97 off ebay kinda looks like a clear stock one with 4 LEDs where the brake light is and regular bulbs for the bed light

What sockets/plugins did you use for the regular bed light bulbs on your's? Mine has holes for sockets/plugins, but didnt include the sockets/plugins. They look similar to the front corner light plugs on the composite front ends. What brand was your third brake light? I got the depo brand, fitment required some clear silicone, odd for that company. Also, required wiring into harness, didn't include a plug, what about your's?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cowlboy you've seen my full colormatched NBS bumper right? I can't believe someone stole your tail lights right off your truck!!! WTF I never even thought about that. I know noone with the euro tails will get stolen because they're so common and ugly as hell.

VIGH_J WHO the f's truck is that in your avatar? That's not yours is it? I want to know where he got the front bumper/ valance @..:hmm:

Last edited:

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cowlboy you've seen my full colormatched NBS bumper right? I can't believe someone stole your tail lights right off your truck!!! WTF I never even thought about that. I know noone with the euro tails will get stolen because they're so common and ugly as hell.

VIGH_J WHO the f's truck is that in your avatar? That's not yours is it? I want to know where he got the front bumper/ valance @..:hmm:

Yep, its the yukon!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NBS colormatched FOR SURE!!! That would look sick, especially if you left the pads black to match the wheels/rest of the truck.

IMO:
Lifted=Bumper
Lowered=Bumper or rollpan
SUV=Bumper (because with the size of the back, it just looks funny and flat without the bumper.)

I conquer.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Vigh_J where are all the pics at since you've done this??? I was in your pic thread and didn't see any? I LOVE IT! I just went up to autozone and picked up a can of the self tinting stuff :evillol:

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's crap that somebody jacked your taillights. Effin scum.

Personally, I like the look of a rollpan on an suv, smoothes out dat ass.

Oh and the first pic with the bedmat, your doing it wrong. :uhoh2:

fasrnu

Reaction score
What sockets/plugins did you use for the regular bed light bulbs on your's? Mine has holes for sockets/plugins, but didnt include the sockets/plugins. They look similar to the front corner light plugs on the composite front ends. What brand was your third brake light? I got the depo brand, fitment required some clear silicone, odd for that company. Also, required wiring into harness, didn't include a plug, what about your's?

I dont remember the brand. it wasn't the best fit but it came complete all i had to do was plug it in but it did use the same style sockets on the bed lights as the front corner lights. oh and it is actually 8 LEDs not 4
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach