New Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darth Sosa

Reaction score
HI all, great forum this is and glad i came across it! I have been just reading in the shadows and learning and getting ideas. Picked up this 1997 Z71 6-7 months back and havent done much to it other than some mechanical repairs. Its was meant to be a beater truck but grew fond of it. Started to officially updgrade/renew this year. I'll posty more pics and progress in the appropriate threads. Any ideas or suggestions ya'll have i'd appreciate it. Plan is to make it semi Star Wars themed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice truck with a lot of great potential. If it were mine, I'd throw some OE wheels on it, clean it up, freshen up the light lenses all around and drive it. But these things look great stock as well as (tastefully) customized, so enjoy!

Darth Sosa

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice truck with a lot of great potential. If it were mine, I'd throw some OE wheels on it, clean it up, freshen up the light lenses all around and drive it. But these things look great stock as well as (tastefully) customized, so enjoy!
Thanks. I think it will be mostly stock at the end with a few changes. I've started to gut the interior to clean up and repair. Paint is next.