New pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well after all the talk of plasti-dip I went for it and painted my bumpers and grill and will soon be painting the rims. But on to the few pictures I took.
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Baller man. I see the PD does match up pretty good with the flares! Love the look of colormatched front ends with some billet.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Haha, after putting the new lights in I figured everybody was gonna say to colormatch it and it just seemed to me it needed color matched so I went for it

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Baller man. I see the PD does match up pretty good with the flares! Love the look of colormatched front ends with some billet.

Yea man the PD is really close to the same color as the flares and also with my faded paint it matches up really close to my paint, and now you can get a teaser of how your truck would look with black headlights haha

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know black headlights would go along with the look but I'm really happy with my halo projectors. I think I'ma leave them be.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like it, the flat of the dip matches the rest of the truck color, our rims might be getting this, just to see what it will look like with black rims (unless we go the route we have been talking about for the past couple days :)