New pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
our truck will be used once we can actually trust the dang thang, and we have our liscense to drive it all the time. It will pull the trailor evey weekend or so, haul the guys around on fridays, and haul a bunch of random stuff like roofing, wood, and much more. Its not going to be like our cousin's cummins that only hauls his wheeler if it has to, and if it touches gravel his rims get repainted, when he barly gets somke on his rear finder he is at the car wash washing the whole thing and so on.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like me. I think that's a good thing. The more interested you are in keeping a clean truck, the cleaner it will be. I can't stand the kids that just see it as their ****** rag to have a good time in. Ftl.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like me. I think that's a good thing. The more interested you are in keeping a clean truck, the cleaner it will be. I can't stand the kids that just see it as their ****** rag to have a good time in. Ftl.

I totally agree with the ****** rag thing, expecially when its a gmt400 or a 2000 or newer chevy or dodge.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Came out real good look at video below you might try it maybe it will longer if you 4x4
http://youtu.be/0aV2H57bES4

Can you imagine ow much harder that would be on the wheels on the trucks in this thread. But the music makes me feel like I should be fvcked up in a dark room with neon everywhere, or a frat party, both have happened many times and they are all good memories so thanks for the video.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I ended up goin back out tonight and got the rims done and about a 6" strip across the front of the hood, hopefully get the hood done next weekend

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
:lol: sounds like me, whenever I have something to do to one of my vehicles I am gonna do it right then even if it is at 2 am. When I got my stuff to do my sas I was in the garage at 3 in the morning tearing the axle apart and checking out what all it needed.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yea I woulda got the hood done as well but ran out after the 6" strip and wont be able to get anymore until thursday