New pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: sounds like me, whenever I have something to do to one of my vehicles I am gonna do it right then even if it is at 2 am. When I got my stuff to do my sas I was in the garage at 3 in the morning tearing the axle apart and checking out what all it needed.

WORD! I am the exact same way. I will delay work around doing something major to the truck if I have to! Yesterday I said okay going to get some plasti dip, then a hour later I had pics of it done up hahaha love it, and glad I'm not the only one.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Danny, how did you do the grille? Did you take the chrome off or did you just spray it right on? I want to do mine along with bedlining my bumpers.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Danny, how did you do the grille? Did you take the chrome off or did you just spray it right on? I want to do mine along with bedlining my bumpers.

I pulled the grill off of the truck and took the lights off and all of the billet then just sprayed it on

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That came out really nice Danny! I wasn't to sure on how it would look when I first heard about it being used in a auto exterior finish, but your truck, along with Griffin's, looks awesome!!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ok pictures of the rims, Ill get some better pictures tomorrow
You must be registered for see images attach

And just for the hell of it