New pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I wish but the last thing I need right now is another vehicle. Right now I have nbs, rover, camry, and I am gonna need to do a motor swap for my brother in his 93 accord either christmas break or next may. And he doesn't want normal motor swap he wants to go to a v6 with either a 5 or 6 speed, right now he has 4 cylinder auto with 206k.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
He has no idea right now. He is just casually searching craigslist right now for motors. I am trying to convince him to just get the same f22a and let me rebuild it and set it up for turbo and keep it auto so he holds boost and I don't have to put the whole clutch assembly in. If he would listen to me I could have the swap done in one day if he gets the motor to me soon, so I can have it built before he needs it. Plus if we use the tsx motor it is a lot more involved witching over to obdII to run the motor and all, plus the cost of all the tuning that is more expensive on those motors.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The tsx swap is the most expensive and time consuming build and also involves the most fab work

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If hes wanting to switch talk to him about just doing a k20 swap from the rsx but like you said the f22 would be best since it would just be drop in and hook up