New pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Haha, I still wanna get the bumper brackets and nbs bumper and gotta make sure I got money for my trip back home to go huntin this fall and then tires, then save up to get my cab corner fixed and the truck painted so rattle can will work for now

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ what he said... and... our bumpers will probably get it... atleast the front is junk... and the rims will just be a trial until we get tires for the other rims (maybe)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The way I view it all gmt400s are old trucks that the owners are just helping out. :uhoh2:

no... this one is special... you would wonder how the truck ran when we got it if you knew half the stuff the past owners messed up on it

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The difference, your truck = really really nice
our truck= an old truck that someone really screwed up and we are helping it out

Right I get you but you are aware this stuff is completely removable in minutes without any bad effects to the paint or wheels right??? :lol: and you see how good it looks on there? I'm just not sure where the problem lies...

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, the main thing i can think of, will be if you go down rock roads, be prepared to be redoing it, especially if the tires hangout like yours do, you will be scratching that up like crazy, where as a base/clear coat wont do that as bad (not to say a huge rock wouldnt do it) but, i guess your truck is a pavement truck (what i gather from your othe rpost on here) so you would not have to worry about it like we will with ours. so i guess its just the way we see the truck being used, it wouldnt work out the way it will for you, especially if you dont drive country back roads

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah I live in Memphis man not out in the country. We do take the truck out to arkansas and **** for vacation and they got the countriest roads you ever seen. I think you get the impression this is permanent, which it isn't. The rockers will be painted flat black with some clear coats and the wheels will be powdercoated but for now this is awesome.

I use my truck for work, and riding around on the weekends. I've been over wheeling since high school. That's what I ride quads and dirtbikes for. No need going screwing up my dd work truck...plus it's just not as fun in a truck. I get the feeling you think driving down a country road qualifies as your truck being used but I USE mine 5 days a week pulling trailers, and hauling stuff, I'm not too worried about it. This PD is pretty damn stout. I noticed alot of guys get off thinking because they go abuse their IFS truck on a back road means they use it which just means you dog on your truck. My truck is on the pavement 99% of the time but it is USED how it should be all week. This is most the reason why mine is "nicer" than other 15 year old trucks, or however you said it. I think I've proved my point here. This PD application is a win/win/ no matter which angle you look at it, and from the angle I'm looking @ it looks damn good!

We really need to put that "pavement pounder" line to rest. It doesn't make very much sense when you really think about it. I feel like it was created for guys who rag their truck out to call the guys who keep a nice truck. All the real uses of my truck take place on the pavement anyway.