New pics of the crew--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally found my brothers old camera to snap a few decent pics of the crew cab, figured I'd post them up. Plans so far are 4/6, 20s, stepside bed because this fleet side has some damage, then of course the usual colormatch, billet grille, and all new lights. Also figured I'd post a couple of my bagged '98 as it sits right now. Opinions please. Thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh, and did my escy gauges in my crew also. Blue LEDs as well, but the night pics didn't turn out

--Josh

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I was just playin' lol i just think those crews are badass when you mod them conservatively. For example, look at 88gmctrucks's towpig build. Plus i hate drops (no offense to you or anyone here).

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just playin' lol i just think those crews are badass when you mod them conservatively. For example, look at 88gmctrucks's towpig build. Plus i hate drops (no offense to you or anyone here).

lol, well, I've always been this way: if it's a 2wd, it needs to be dropped, and if it's 4wd, it needs to be lifted. Either way, I can't leave well enough alone, so trust me, stock will never be! haha