New pics of the crew--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very very nice. My opinion is to buy another fleetside bed though. Step side :nono: especially on a crew cab!!!

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very very nice. My opinion is to buy another fleetside bed though. Step side :nono: especially on a crew cab!!!

Still very likely, as I am like the majority here and prefer a fleetside anyway, but I just wanna see how it will look, and since I have a white step bed just sitting here, I'm gonna throw it on and see how it looks.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also, anybody want to photoshop that first pic with roughly a 4/6 drop?? Maybe one with the stockers, and another with some 20s??

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still very likely, as I am like the majority here and prefer a fleetside anyway, but I just wanna see how it will look, and since I have a white step bed just sitting here, I'm gonna throw it on and see how it looks.

Oooh did not realize you had one just sitting. I can understand that now because finding a good perfect matched bed is a pita but if you can, I'd go fleet!

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Awesome crew man ,you get the step side bed on it ??

And jdyates a quick way to tell if a gmt400 is 2wd have five lug wheels and 4wd is 6, there are other ways to tell but that's usually a dead giveaway