New mirrors came today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
This was what I was going to do before I decided to keep my '92 a '92.

Well I wanted a '98 but couldn't afford it at the time so my '93 will get a face lift and bexome a '98. Not real sure why I bought this truck in the first place but I remember it was REALLY CHEAP.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Sounds like the C-clip could be a pain in the ars to deal with tonight. I will jump on it tomorrow after work.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i made my own little tool out of a clothes hanger just take and bend a little 1/4 inch 90 on one end and something to put your finger in on the other and just fish for the c clip thats how i did it if i find my tool ill take a pic

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
If you have a pick (or bent clothes hangar) or a small screwdriver you dont need anymore (bend the tip) just rotate it till the hole where you get to them are facking kinda down, but still accessable. then use your pick or whatever to rotate them. they will kinda slide out a little (from gravity) when in the right spot, then hook the ********.

^lol @swagger