New mirrors came today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
NO, I didnt get tow mirrors!!!!
I got 95+ black mirrors to replace my chrome elephant ears. I got power mirrors because they were a little less money than the manual ones (go figure) and I assume I can upgrade to a switch later if I want tot hook them up. Did the old interior (88-94) have a power mirror button? I want to keep it looking stock if possible. Cant get the picture of the mirror to upload on photobucket :shrug:
You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
:lol: never thought of painting the chrome ones black :)

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Oh yeah, do I have to take the whole door panel off to replace the mirrors or can I just take off a piece of two?

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
MAN NOW THAT I SEE YOUR MIRRORS PAINTED I WONDER IF I POWDER COAT MINE HOW THEY WOULD DO

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
^ Why you yellin'?

OP IIRC the door panel does have to be pulled. For us 96+ guys it's just a little triangle cover thingy.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
the door panel doesn't need to be removed to to remove the old mirrors...one star bit screw on the bottom of the plastic cover, remove the cover, then 2 bolts under the cover...i have no idea how the new mirrors mount though...