New member with Black Beauty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Very nice truck! with such low mileage, this truck is the Holy Grail of OBS trucks, the wheels make it look so sick

Ritchison07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a perfect truck. It looks fantastic just how it sits, perfect stance, color, everything. I even like the topper on it. When you get the tow mirrors installed it will be the icing on the cake.

Sent From My Galaxy S3

NEMESIS

Reaction score
Good looking truck. It looks a lot like my 94 except I have a 3 inch BL.

You said you thought about painting to fender trim black, but what you should do is just remove it, and remove the molding down the side of the truck. It will make a huge difference.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Horns, I thought about removing the molding down the side of the truck but, I’m always afraid one section pulling paint. I've been lucky in the past removing molding here and there but on this truck there’s a lot of it. Then I should get new F&R bumpers to eliminate the strips on them too! It just snowballs!!!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Horns, I thought about removing the molding down the side of the truck but, I’m always afraid one section pulling paint. I've been lucky in the past removing molding here and there but on this truck there’s a lot of it. Then I should get new F&R bumpers to eliminate the strips on them too! It just snowballs!!!

That's a good thing though! :p It's a progression. It always gives you something to work on and progress with.