New member with Black Beauty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Nice and clean. Like Shelby said, even your lights look new. What lift do you have? RCX 2-3"?

NEMESIS

Reaction score
That's a good thing though! :p It's a progression. It always gives you something to work on and progress with.

i'LL end up removing all that trim one day but right now I need to take care of a few things like shocks, now that I cranked up the T bars and I want to install the tow mirrors, etc.

JollyGreen,
I have a Zone Offroad 2” lift, it consists of a set of leveling keys and 2” blocks with U-bolts. I just wanted to level the truck I because I didn’t like the oversized station wagon look. I wanted to ditch the cab on back but I didn’t have anywhere to put it so I left it on. I was going to just do the keys on the front suspension but with the weight of the cap, the back end was dropped down to match the factory height of the front end, the truck sat at factory level height. So that’s how I ended up with the 2” lift.