New member from TEXAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah nevr2lo i was planning on doing all black interior but that wont be for awhile. I kind of like the 2 tone black and grey theme i got going on. So i will see if i want to black it out or not. And yes its the family hauler. lol. Thanks

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good man and welcome from a fellow Texan and crew cab owner!!! Harlingen, TX not to far from me here in S.A., TX. welcome this Forum is AWESOME!!!! Enjoy!!!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks txwildman!!! You have been really helpfull to me. Yes this forum is awesome and yeah im not to far away from S.A . I havnt been there in awhile.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Looking good! Those sure are long trucks!
Thought about doing the upper inserts in the doors in black? That would tie the doors into the 2-tone theme!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah sewlow they are long trucks and i have alot of fun parking it and doing sharp turns. lol. But yeah i have done the door panels in black suede but i guess since it was cheap suede when i would open the door the suede starting looking brown when the sun would hit. Really didnt look right so i just bought new old door panels from junkyard and make it oem again. I have some black vinly that i have been wanting to do the inserts and bottom of door again but im scared of messing up panel. It was really hard to find decent door panels down here..Check it out
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
I noticed on one of the pics of your truck you have a smooth 3rd brake light is that a modified stock one or is it a aftermarket smooth tinted lens? I used a file to make mine smooth but I'm not sure if I'm happy with it yet.