New guy in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'98_BigBadZ

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm Zach.
I'm obviously new to this forum but I've run across it several times and found it pretty helpful.
Anyways, I'm a senior in High School but don't let that fool you I've got good taste in trucks lol.
I'm in Mckinney, TX.
I show pigs and steers and I am the president of my FFA chapter. I love to fish and hunt and just about anything
Outdoors. I've got a '98 GMC Sierra SLE extended cab Z71 with a 3" performance accessories body lift, 34" Rocky Mountain A/T's on American Outlaw wheels, and two super 10 series mufflers dumped before the axle.
I'm excited about this forum and would like to find some decent trails to hit!:head3:

'98_BigBadZ

Reaction score
Still tryin' to figure this whole thing out...being new and all I can't figure how to post up pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Welcome! I just use Tapatalk2 on my iphone.
Posting pics on there is cake. Can't wait to see the pics when you get er figured out!

Tyler/T-Unit

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm Zach.
I'm obviously new to this forum but I've run across it several times and found it pretty helpful.
Anyways, I'm a senior in High School but don't let that fool you I've got good taste in trucks lol.
I'm in Mckinney, TX.
I show pigs and steers and I am the president of my FFA chapter. I love to fish and hunt and just about anything
Outdoors. I've got a '98 GMC Sierra SLE extended cab Z71 with a 3" performance accessories body lift, 34" Rocky Mountain A/T's on American Outlaw wheels, and two super 10 series mufflers dumped before the axle.
I'm excited about this forum and would like to find some decent trails to hit!:head3:

I think you live in the same town as Scott

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Still tryin' to figure this whole thing out...being new and all I can't figure how to post up pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

go to photobucket.com make a account upload pics and copy the img code and paste it in the reply box

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I think that outta work out, thanks y'all

fixed. I hate following links hahahaha

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You should get rid of that wheel well trim at the very least. The moldings could prolly go too. Truck looks awesome!

Tyler/T-Unit