new guy from missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes I have a build thread, it's not super detailed, but feel free to ask me questions any time!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
TSP 224R cam 581 lift intake, 581 lift exhaust and 112 LSA , TSP double valve spring's good to 6.50 lift, 7.4 comp hardened pushrod's, melling HP oil pump, Pro Gear roller timing chain, F body oil pan+pickup+windage tray, PCV mod., 80mm BBK TB, Nelson tune with all emissions turned off.

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TSP 224R cam 581 lift intake, 581 lift exhaust and 112 LSA , TSP double valve spring's good to 6.50 lift, 7.4 comp hardened pushrod's, melling HP oil pump, Pro Gear roller timing chain, F body oil pan+pickup+windage tray, PCV mod., 80mm BBK TB, Nelson tune with all emissions turned off.

nice setup! TSP ftw

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I really like the TSP stuff, and they were really good to deal with!

i need to bite the bullet and call them to order my rotating assembly and heads so i can get started on the new motor for my car. lately ive been more interested in getting the lsx in the truck than the car lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know the feeling I have way too many project's going at the same time, but I do finish them so I guess it all work's out in the end.