new guy from missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey everybody! im chris and 24 years old. had several gm trucks, but spent the last few years juggling between 4x4s and my firebird. as far as 88-98's, ive had a few and am lookin for another one at the moment. had a 95 z71 ecsb back in high school. a couple years ago i picked up a 1990 rclb lifted 7". that one is under construction now getting cleaned up and ready for the ls6 thats currently in my firebird lol. i also had a 91 gmc ecsb for a little over a year. transmission went out a few weeks ago and decided to sell it instead of messin with it.

i found a 1995 gmc ecsb lifted 9 inches that i looked at the other day. truck ran awesome and was pretty clean on the inside. but it has a LOT of rust. body is pretty straight so id be willing to do the body work on it, but hes gotta come down on the price quite a bit. i dont think he liked my offer lol. we'll see but im not gettin my hopes up on it.

i see these trucks for sale constantly. then when im lookin to buy one, theyre all gone haha

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1995. this was my first obs truck
You must be registered for see images attach

this is 1990 that im going to put my ls6 in. planning on a 4l80, sfa swap, sunset orange paint and the rest i change my mind twice a week on

this was the 91 that was my daily driver up until a few weeks ago

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes these always pop up forsale... wait for a deal, I got my 2,000.

What part of MO are you from?

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha yea thats what i offered the guy for this one. being patient sucks! im from lee's summit

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well now theres a 94 ext cab step side w/ a 9" lift and 37s. 140k. wants 4500 obo. may take a look at that one this week. never really bought a truck already lifted exept for my 91. but i traded for that one so i dont really have any idea what i should pay for one already done

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well that ain't really too bad of a price for that 94 depending on the condition

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahaha i just recognized it. the 94 was for sale a month ago for 2500