New Guy From Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i'm thinking about painted headlights and taillights when I redo my truck! I found these and I absolutely love the look!

You must be registered for see images attach

and maybe taillights like this...

what do you guys/gals think?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Very nice truck! Couple small things i could change/fix, but all in all i love it!

Welcome!

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I gotta ask. What would you change/fix I'm curious because I've actually been wanting to get people's opinions.

1. Mirrors for sure, i have never liked this odd shaped ones, either 1995+ OEM ones, or Street Scene Cal-Vu's look good too.
2. Appears your grill isn't a OEM one, either that or the hood isn't, leaving a really weird gap between the two, quite common in aftermarket parts.

Other then that, amazing truck, again, just my opinion!

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1. Mirrors for sure, i have never liked this odd shaped ones, either 1995+ OEM ones, or Street Scene Cal-Vu's look good too.
2. Appears your grill isn't a OEM one, either that or the hood isn't, leaving a really weird gap between the two, quite common in aftermarket parts.

Other then that, amazing truck, again, just my opinion!

Lol I got the mirrors because not many people had them. And the gap between the hood and the grille is actually caused by the bottom filler piece. I accidentally broke it one day taking the grille out and ended up zip-tying it to the bottom of the grille itself so now it stead of sitting over the bumper bolts it sits inside of the bumper so it pulls the bumper down.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And I know the interior is hideous but I finally figured out how I want to do my interior. I want the dash, steering wheel, and door panels from the first picture, and the seats and console from the second picture. All the red from the first picture and the cup holders and speaker trim rings from the second picture will be hydro-dipped black carbon fiber over a candy silver base. The light grey on the seats and console will be black leather. The dark grey on the seats and console, the bottom part of the door panels, the headliner, and the steering wheel wrap will be a black suede. The steering wheel itself is the only thing that will not be black and it'll be polished billet like the one in the second picture. And I'm going to keep the moon gauges and just do a blue LED swap like 1badgmc done.
You must be registered for see images

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well 98chevyz71 done some photoshopping for me and this is the first one he came up with...

...I didn't like the carbon fiber look so he went back and done a leather dash with suede trim...

...i'm liking that much better than the solid CF but i still want some CF somewhere so i'm probably going to get him to do one more if he doesn't mind lol.

I'm thinking this what'll look the best is:
if all of the RED in this picture (dash, door panels, trim pieces, door sills) was wrapped in black LEATHER...

...the LIGHT grey on the seat and console was also wrapped in black LEATHER...

...the DARK grey on the seat and console was wrapped in black SUEDE...

...the TEAL colored plastics on the dash in this picture was dipped CF...

...the headliner would be black suede...

...i want these style door panels, but i want the RED part to be wrapped in black LEATHER and the bottom TAN part to be wrapped in black SUEDE..

...this steering wheel with the polished billet center...

...but wrapped in black SUEDE like this one is...

...and the cup holders and speaker rings will also be dipped CF...

...and do my gauges like this...

if any of you could get all of that into one picture, you'll know what's going on in my head lol. it's alot but just think about it. lol thanks for all the positive feedback!!!

Last edited:

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really digging this...

And I done a little photo editing earlier...