new guy from md: 99 4dr tahoe bagged on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks everyone.i like keeping it clean and simple.hopefully my bodydrop starts this winter.i had a big problem happen acouple weeks ago where the 4 link brackets broke off the frame and the rear end rolled back and smashed my quarters up pretty bad.i just got the truck back 2 days ago and the suspension is back together and now its time for bodywork.but that cut into my bodydrop money so that sucked.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
these are the only pictures i have of the back right now
You must be registered for see images attach

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, this thing is awesome. I am not a fan of lowered trucks that much, but I love this thing, its so different and well done. Nice work and welcome to the site.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys.im looking to get a 4dr 4x4 and raise it 8-10 inches also.just so i have one 2wd and one 4x4

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
About time you made it over here. I look at ur thread on fsc all the time and everytime it almost gives me enough bite to wanna bag my daenali lol ur and I tink its mobmentality have 2 of the baddest hoes ive seen

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks devs93 lol you should slamm that thing.i want a denali also.or atleast the front clip from one lol.every once and while id come across this site while looking for pictures on google thats how i found it.i hate the other sites there not useful at all and i mean not at all.its like everyone over there has sticks in there ass.when i was trying to find a thread on baggin a 4dr hoe over there it was like i was speaking a different language to them.all i could find was stuff on silverado's and 2dr hoes.thats why i made a thread on mine so people could have something to reference to when trying to do it

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score