new guy from md: 99 4dr tahoe bagged on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sup guys i just found this site and it seems alot better then the other fullsize fourms because iv already got help from more then one person unlike the other sites.so i look forward to using this site alot more now.heres some pictures of my truck and i have a full thread on the build if anyone is interested on knowing on how to bag a 4dr because theres not much 4dr build threads.thats why i made my own.heres some pics for you guys
You must be registered for see images attach

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys for the nice words.its still a work in progress.hopefully i get to bodydrop it over the winter and do alittle bit of shaving but for the most part im trying to keep it clean and almost stock looking.im not to into the crazy paint and everything

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
very nice hoe man, very very nice. Welcome to the forum, these guys are great. I love it here, much better than some of those other sites where everyone is a ********* that flames you for doing anything out of the box...

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i never once got a answer out of anyone on fullsizechevy or gmfullsize .there ****** bags.this site seems kool and alot more helpful for me so im sure ill be on here alot from now on.im in the process of trying to get my full phantom grill on but that thing is a pain in the ass lol.i also have the full leather interior im switching over to this week also

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice 4dr, not sure how much i like the rims but still, its awesome to see people doing things out of the norm

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not much of a chrome guy.i prefer old school billets and polished wheels.but thanks man