New from Washington state

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this site. I have a 1996 silverado. I also plan on buying another obs, hopefully a crew cab:hmm: My truck doesnt have much but maybe down the road.

You must be registered for see images attach

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nothing wrong with a clean stock truck, welcome to the site! What are the specs on it such as engine/trans/rear end?

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nothing wrong with a clean stock truck, welcome to the site! What are the specs on it such as engine/trans/rear end?

Thanks, and its only the v6 model. I dont know what trans or rear end it has. I just wish it had they v8!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, and its only the v6 model. I dont know what trans or rear end it has. I just wish it had they v8!

Welcome to the site!

if you have an automatic you should have a 4L60e unless someone swapped it out at some point, if its a 5speed, its likely a NV3500? though I could be wrong on that one. and your rear end should be a 10bolt, again unless someone swapped it out.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

if you have an automatic you should have a 4L60e unless someone swapped it out at some point, if its a 5speed, its likely a NV3500? though I could be wrong on that one. and your rear end should be a 10bolt, again unless someone swapped it out.

Thanks, I dont think anyone ever swapped it out.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome, nice truck..... there are alot of trucks done up in bad taste imo. I like a clean stocker much better than most of the toold driving around here